Friday, June 12, 2009

Ahhh.....Summer


I haven't blogged much lately because I am too busy enjoying my favorite time of the year. We have been having awesome summer weather! I love wearing shorts or skirts and flip flops. No bundling. No goosebumps. No snow. No bad roads. Beautiful loooonnng sunny days! I love summer!!!! I know it's not officially summer yet, but we have had enough temps in the 80's to make it feel like summer is here to stay.

It makes my day to have just a half hour or 45 minutes to sit out on the deck in the mid morning with iced tea and my MP3 for tunes. It totally energizes me. It makes me have a very upbeat positive outlook to meet the challenges of the day. I think, I pray, I rest. It makes me grateful.

I know, I know....I should feel that way every day. But something about summer just makes it easier for me. And I'm hoping for a long, hot one!!!

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2009 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Happy to have something new to read! I hope it's a long, not TOO hot summer also!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home