Monday, April 6, 2009

Heellloooo, SPRING!


It took it's sweet time, but I think spring is FINALLY here. Yesterday when I came back from Newport, I was able to roll up my sleeves and pant legs and soak up a little Vitamin D out on our deck. It wasn't HOT by any means, but it was pleasantly warm and bright. I have come to learn that just 20 minutes a day in the sun not only gives me a nice healthy (but not skin cancer inducing) glow, but it does tremendous things to my state of mind. My MP3 player and a very large glass of iced tea make it extra refreshing.

And so as I type, I am watching the outdoor temperature rise and am getting itchy to move out to the deck. I WILL make myself start some laundry. I WILL do some prep for my Precept class tomorrow. I WILL tidy up the t.v. room and kitchen. But I will do them QUICKLY because I can hardly wait to stir up the giant peach iced tea, put on my shades and head out the back door. Ahhhh, spring! And the best thing of all is that summer will soon follow. Yee-haw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home