Monday, January 14, 2008

Hawaii Dreamin'

So it's a cool day in Kihei today - 75 and mostly sunny. That's contrasted with our 32, foggy, with black ice on roads, piles of dirty, used snow on roadsides. The good news is that in four more days I will be in the "cool" Maui breezes (that is unless it's so foggy here that our plane can't take off - pray for me!!) I'll be taking a short break from blogging until we get back, at which time I should have some great pics to share. In the meantime, here's a view from Sugar Beach which is where we are staying. Blessings to all!

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

See, there ARE perks to being "empy nesters" haha. Hey, if you ever feel like you need some kids in your house again, I have a few extra that you can totally have :) Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself there. I can't wait for more pics!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home