Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FF Week 2 - Moving Up


So this week I didn't have time to worry about my Fantasy Football team or even watch the games. The result? I scored second highest in points. My hero is Arizona wide receiver Anquan Boldin - he scored 43 points. If only I had a decent QB, I could have easily won Week 2. Now mind you, I am still in 6th place out of 9, but considering how dismal my first week was, this is encouraging. I refuse to even acknowledge that my husband has 78 more points than me and is in first place. As long as I'm not in the cellar.....

And now, week three. I picked up QB Matt Cassel just to have another option at that position. I'm still not sure who to start - having three choices is harder than two! I probably won't mess with my line up a whole lot, but wondering if I should move Torry Holt into a starting position as he had a good week on my bench in Week 2 or would it be better to go with Anthony Gonzalez from the Colts? Input appreciated! I have to gain some ground on my husband so he won't gloat so much.

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2008 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

You're doing pretty darn good in the office pool too! I"m impressed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home