Thursday, September 11, 2008

Seattle Here We Come

It's been a busy week so I haven't had much time to fret about Fantasy Football Week 2. I did make some changes in my roster and just hope for the best since to really be good at this, I think you would have to study up a lot more than I have time for. With the new players I picked up and the trying to figure out opponents and what that means for my players, etc., I have pretty much decided I will probably decide wrong anyway. But, as I have confessed, I'm a little competitive and I can't just give up, so I will continue to play the game and hope for the best.

I spent last evening at Sacred Heart Hospital with Baby Seth before his big surgery today. I got to cuddle with him a little and pray with his mom and dad. He came through the surgery today but is having some trouble with oxygen levels so last I heard they were thinking of intubating him. We had hoped his recovery from this one would be easier than the last, and maybe ultimately it will be. For now we need to just keep praying.

We're off on another adventure as we head off to Seattle for Chris and Andrea's wedding. We have known Chris since he was two and it will be fun to watch him marry his high school sweetheart. Our families were close as our kids were growing up and we went to the same church. Then Chris and Andrea both went to SPU with Whitney, so they reconnected. Chris was the d.j. at Whit and Travis's wedding. Whit, Trav and Alex are all going along. In keeping with our belief that weddings are important, we are happy to be making the trip. Not to mention a road trip with our kids is about the most fun I can think of....

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

wishing you safe travels and a fun time. I'll be praying for seth. Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home