Friday, September 19, 2008

More Prayer Needed

Our baby Seth had a bad episode on Wednesday night - stopped breathing and heart stopped. They think it was due to a blockage in his breathing tube. They were able to resusitate him and he has done well since. Oxygen sats are up and stable; he is off the ventilator. Now the concern is that they did a brain MRI and think there may be some residual damage from the episode. Only time will tell. He is still on sedation and it may just be a bad day for him, but Kathryn feels he is not quite himself. They do not need one more thing to worry about, so we are praying that it's only temporary. Please do continue to hold this family up in prayer. As I know well, it's not fun to have a sick baby and the stress is HUGE. I'll update when we know more....

2 Comments:

At September 20, 2008 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Oh, "our baby Seth" that made me SMILE. He is "our baby" isn't he? More importantly, he's the Lord's baby. Thanks for helping my perspective. (And being such a great friend!)

 
At September 22, 2008 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

I was out of town so I am just getting this today. I've been praying for baby Seth all along and I'll continue to do so. Kathryn is such a testimony in her faith. Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home