Saturday, May 17, 2008

Keeping up with the Cones





























Playing outside is really fun.....


and a lot of hard work!




















Another busy weekend. Why do the weekends go so fast?! We're having amazing weather the past few days and it feels like my favorite season of the year. It's great to be able to take the puppies outside to romp in the yard. Can't resist taking pictures of all their cuteness....

Last night Keith, Whit, Travis and I went to Prince Caspian with several of the Timberview staff. We met first for dinner, then recapped the movie over dessert. Good times, good movie.

Today Gail, her daughter Kayla and I walked to the church (just under 5 miles) and then I stayed and helped paint the church nursery while they walked home. It was starting to get pretty warm by the time we got to the church, so I was just as glad to be inside even though I was working. Tonight we are going to BBQ with our friends John and Karen after Keith gets home from umpiring three games of state championship baseball. He will probably end up falling asleep on their couch - it's what happens when you're an old guy trying to keep up with the young kids - ha, ha!

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2008 at 7:07 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I still like the "red" colored guy...I think I need him...OH wait...I breed DACHSHUNDS..what the heck would I do with one of those?!? (I would hug it and cuddle it until it grew to big to sit on me, then I'd send it back to you!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home