Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Prayer Needed


I spoke to my mom this afternoon and my dad isn't doing so well. He's in a lot of pain, still having difficulties with meds and generally feeling lousy. I know there's no quick cure, but some relief would be nice. If you think to send up a few prayers, I know Mom and Dad would appreciate it.


It's hard not to be there with them even though I'm not sure there's much I could do for him. And so I'm praying.....unceasingly.....and trusting God to do what's best.

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2008 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I'm so sorry about your dad...Life is so complicated, but prayer is definately simple and many miracles result from prayer. We are praying for your dad. I'm sorry you can't be with him right now, that has to be hard. I love you tons! I wish I could help somehow~

 
At June 12, 2008 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Cathey said...

Thanks for your kind thoughts, Rachel. The prayer is already working as Dad is feeling a bit better today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home