Sunday, June 15, 2008

Woody update


Got a call tonight from Woody's new parents. They are totally in love with him! The dad (John) was delighted with his Father's Day gift and named him "Woody G." Woody had already chosen John as his favorite and was curled up beside him on the couch. They wanted to be sure they were feeding him right and keeping his routine so he would be comfortable (routine?!? Ha! There is no routine with this many dogs and our crazy schedule!) This will be a fabulous home for him and that makes me happy!


I confess to a weak moment tonight when I realized Ali was going to her new home this week. Buzz was sitting on my lap and looked up at me with those big adorable eyes and cocked his head to one side and for a moment, just a moment mind you, I thought, "How bad would it be to keep just one?" WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?!? Did I momentarily have a brain freeze that blocked out the muddy paw prints on my clean floors, the chunks of hair all over the house, the having to make arrangements when we go anywhere, the dog food bills............. Whew! The moment passed. BUT.... it will be a sad day when they are all gone........

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 at 1:22 PM , Blogger The Franklin Family blog said...

I love that they kept the Woody name! I promise you will see Ali lots and that she is going to a good home.

 
At June 16, 2008 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Cathey said...

I never had any doubt about that! And I am so delighted that Sydney's little princess will be with my little princess! But I will miss Buzzie- had a call on him this morning but they really wanted a girl. It was someone that works at Farwell. They may come look at him anyway and I bet if they do, they won't be able to resist him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home