Thursday, December 18, 2008

And the world stood still.....


Spokane is completely locked down today.  We have at least 20" of snow in most areas.  All the schools are closed, including Mead and Gonzaga (yay for days off, right Whit and Trav?).  Mass transit has about three routes open.  Government offices are closed.  Plowing is non-stop.  I couldn't get out of our neighborhood even if I had to.  But the Timberview office is closed today.   SNOW DAY!!!!!  Hmmm.......I think I'll address my Christmas cards, maybe see if I have enough supplies to do some baking, maybe watch "Elf" one more time...... Okay, so maybe snow isn't THAT bad.

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM , Blogger JDN said...

Don't you just LOVE this--let it snow...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home