Friday, December 5, 2008

PAARRTEEE!


I spent the better part of my day off today putting the finishing touches on the decorating and cleaning house.  Keith helped me out and I was able to get things pretty well back to normal after not having time to clean for the last two weeks.  Even though we were gone five days in that two weeks, Alex was here with five dogs - need I say more?

I'm totally ready to party now.  It begins tonight with our staff Christmas party.  I'm looking forward to an amazing prime rib dinner, gift exchange and good fellowship.  Tomorrow we get to spend the evening with the Bievers and Mays at Gail and Roch's house.  On Sunday after church we're going to Kathryn and Leland's to watch the Seahawks game.  And last but not least, on Monday we are going to see Celtic Thunder at the Spokane Arena.  I'm very much looking forward to all of these events.

All of these occasions will include food, of course.  I will be investing in an elliptical machine right after the first of the year.

1 Comments:

At December 5, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Mark Regan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home