Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Whitney and Travis!

Hard to believe that my baby girl is turning 24! I'm not that old, am I?!?

Travis had his birthday yesterday and he and Whit spent it at a big youth conference in Pendleton, Oregon as leaders for our church. He had a chance to celebrate early with his parents as Dan and Karen were here last week. Dan shares a birthday with Whit, and will have his birthday in China this year!

Whitney's big day will be Wednesday. They are both so busy that the whole thing may kind of come and go unnoticed. But I notice! I can't help but reminisce about the 63 hours of labor and the exhausted rejoicing when she finally arrived! A teeny, tiny little pink bundle. So many years of joy, so much to be proud of, such an incredible person she has become.

Whit and Trav, you are a wonderful couple and bring so much happiness to our lives. We couldn't be more proud of the two of you and I know that you will give us amazing grandbabies...... one of these years. :)

Happy, happy birthday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home