Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Latest from Montana


My sisters have been so great at updating me every day on how my Mom and Dad are doing. It seems there are one or two good days, then not so good one or two. The biggest problem is the back pain Dad has and he just seems to get little or no relief. My niece, Robyn, who is a massage therapist, has been working with him every day and believes that it is mostly muscular. She felt today like she may be making a little progress, but the process of getting there is going to continue to be painful. Any prayers in this arena would be greatly appreciated. He's just tired of hurting and those who are trying to help him are tired of him hurting, too.


Mostly my life is great and I have few complaints, but my dad being the way he is is like a perpetual little black cloud over me. It's what I think of first thing when I get up and last thing at night and many times in between. I know it's all in God's hands, but I also don't want to see him suffering. I know it's hard on my mom and my sisters, too. So any prayers on his behalf would be appreciated!

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

Cathey I just covered your father and your family in Prayer and I'll continue to do so. Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home