Friday, June 27, 2008

Bye Bye, Buzz!

The last of Sydney's babies found a home today with a nice couple from NW Spokane. They recently lost a husky-aussie cross and have a lonesome blue heeler that needed a playmate. Sounds like the perfect place for Buzz. He took to them right away, planting sloppy kisses on each of them.

I confess to being sad that he isn't here to greet me as only Buzz could each day. He was with us a little too long and it was tough to give him up, but when I think of another grown up dog around here, I'm convinced it was best for him to go. It does feel like something's missing, though.

I'm off to my annual Sister's Weekend tomorrow through Monday. It will be good to spend time in a less intense environment than the last time we were together (when Dad was in the hospital). Things have been busy in my life and I am looking forward to getting away. I won't have photos to share as our camera broke somewhere in New York. But I'm sure I'll have some fun details to share when I get back!

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2008 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

can't wait to hear about your trip. Kim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home