Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Dome Series

We're pretty big baseball fans in my family, but we are pretty disappointed with the idea of the World Series being played out indoors. The Red Sox were our only remaining hope, but alas. Keith will watch just to see the umpiring (he has a unique perspective when watching games on t.v.), but I'm not much interested anymore.

I usually enjoy watching the Seahawks, but their season is pathetic at best. I won't even mention the Cougars.

Bring on college basketball - I'm ready for Zag season!

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2008 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

as husky fans we are sick also.

 
At October 20, 2008 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

I am really starting to feel good again!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home