Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Happy Day

Today was a pretty good day. Just going for a walk in the beautiful fall sunshine helps the mindset. On top of that my Fantasy Football team had a relatively good week. Now mind you, my top scoring player hurt himself and could be out indefinitely, but just in time, my other running back is back after an injury. Two of my wide receivers are returning from this disabled list. Things are looking up! I acknowledge that I am still in the cellar in my league, but watch out! I might end up in, like, in 6th place. Yee-haw! I also got a number of my Facebook hatchlings fully fed and released into the wild before I leave for Maryland. What more could I have hoped for?!

Some days are all about the little things.....

6 Comments:

At October 21, 2008 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

YOu are SO weird (and at this point, I should know!).. Ooooh, I'm going to steal eggs while you're gone..

 
At October 21, 2008 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Cathey said...

Hey, I may be weird, but YOU are my friend so that doesn't say much for YOU! Looking forward to our tea party tomorrow!

 
At October 21, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Cathey said...

Can I just add that I hope you are feeding your children better than your hatchlings.....:)

 
At October 21, 2008 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

Your both strange and that is why I love ya. Love the new blog look. NICE.

 
At October 21, 2008 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Cathey said...

Well, apparently birds of a feather flock together....ha. ha!

 
At October 22, 2008 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Of course, I'm feeding my children.. Kayleigh had salad with ketchup, mustard and parmesan cheese. For. Breakfast. It was HER idea. I KNOW how gross that is. She apparently does not. Ewww.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home