Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seth Update


Please continue to pray for my friends Kathryn and Leland and their six-month old son, Seth. They got very bad news today that the neurologist doesn't feel Seth is going to be able to live on his own and the family has decided to let him go without extraordinary measures. His health is failing and know one knows for sure how long he will live. It's such a devastating situation for this family and all who know them. Please continue to pray for them as they go through this terribly painful process of giving their baby back to God.

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2008 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

I was blessed to have spent time with Kathryn last night. thank you for the update. Kim

 
At October 3, 2008 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Since you first posted about this family, I have been praying. To give a child back to the hands of the father who made him has to be devastating...I'm sure you are very aware of what that looks like. I'm praying for this family in a new way. I have to say, I was heartbroken with Mitch's death too...I've been following their story as well. Both of them are amazing families.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home