Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday Snow


The fact that Easter is so early gives us an added challenge this year. Right now it is snowing heavily and we already have about an inch on the ground. A challenge for Timberview's Kids Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow. Hopefully the sun will break out and melt this before then. At least the colored eggs will be easy to find - ha, ha!


For me personally, I struggle with letting the endless winter make me grumbly. My mindset is SPRING! I am ready for short sleeves and capris and sandals and instead on Easter I will be wearing thick tights under my dress and a heavy coat! Arrrgggg!


One redeeming thing is the NCAA basketball tournament - I watched the WSU Cougars tromp a team yesterday and an intense game in which Duke SQUEEKED out a one point win. This morning Gonzaga plays in North Carolina against a tough Davidson team. And I have to work with no t.v. - oh, well, when G.U. plays in the tournament I always have a hard time watching anyway and have been known to hide behind the couch when it gets too intense. Good luck, Bulldogs!

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Easter to you guys :) I hope you are having a good one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home