Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Road Trip


I'm headed back to Montana this weekend (can't get enough of it!) with Whit and Trav to spend some time with the family. While we're there, we will enjoy an Independence Day gathering at Sandy's house and a fireworks display at Bev's house after dark. I'm sorry Alex has to work and will miss the crazy war zone that Bev's street becomes on the 4th and I'm a little concerned that we won't have the "no fear" kid to light all our fireworks. I guess there will be plenty to watch anyway as this neighborhood goes CRAZY setting things off. Good times! Keith will miss all the fun as he has to stay in Spokane to umpire the huge 4th of July baseball tourney. I know that's fun for him, but I think my weekend will be way better!
My dad is (thankfully) doing better and he and my mom will join us for the lunch, but will probably pass on the fireworks. Just glad he's up to a small outing - that's big improvement!

Happy 4th of July!

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2008 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Life is short but God is sweet said...

Glad to hear you had sometime with your parents. I know it must mean a lot to them that you take the time to go and see them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home