Friday, October 3, 2008

Ready or Not


I got an email from Kathryn this morning. It was beautiful. Her faith is NOT shaken. She is COMPLETELY trusting God with Seth. She and Leland are making decisions that are life's hardest, but they are doing it so unselfishly. There is no doubt in my mind that God gave this special baby to the perfect parents. Please continue to pray for God's intervention and that His mercy and love will reign.

This situation with Seth is SOOO familiar to Keith and me. It has brought back a LOT of memories. But as time has healed our hearts, we don't find it painful for ourselves as much as the fact that the pain we are feeling is empathy for Kathryn and Leland. We know from experience that God will carry them, but they are feeling the hardest kind of hurt that we as humans can feel. I know God hurts for that pain, too.

It's cool and cloudy today - kinda feels like my heart. I'm not ready for the change of seasons, but it will come whether I'm ready or not. Life happens whether we are ready or not. Thank God we can't see what's coming down the road. Thank God He can.

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2008 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Lifting them up to our Father. Please let them know that, although I don't know them, I feel connected to them, and am doing all that I can to help them find peace through prayer. Love you guys. I hope that your heart too, is healed during this process...It's never easy :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home