Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 Top Ten


The snow has subsided for the moment. The temp this morning is around -10. The sun is shining brightly on the snow. Getting around is still a challenge. Roofs are collapsing all over town. Water issues abound from broken pipes and backed up ice dams. Happy 2009!

In light of the fact that I have a need to refocus my thoughts in order to stay positive, here's my list of top ten things to do in 2009:


1. Get back to healthy eating and hit the elliptical at least four days a week.

2. Make it to the Oregon coast.

3. Sponsor a child through Childcare International.

4. Paint at least one room in the house.

5. Get my car back from the mechanic whose had it for four months rebuilding something.

6. Continue purging the house of unnecessary junk.

7. Read at least one book a month.

8. Get more creative in the cooking department.

9. Make mini trips to Montana, Eugene, Seattle.

10. Make plans to get out of town next winter - WAY out of town.


I challenge each of my readers to make a Top Ten List (or at least Top Five) and leave it in my comments.

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Kathryn @ Expectant Hearts said...

Good idea, Cath, I'll work on a list for my blog and let you know when I've got it up. (MAYBE later today?)

 
At January 10, 2009 at 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top ten things to do in 2009:

1. Lose 30 pounds any way possible.

2-10 Do whatever it takes to make number one happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home