Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Top Ten Report

I was looking over my Top Ten for 2009 list and realized I am actually making some progess already. Here's the update:

1. Get back to healthy eating and hit the elliptical at least four days a week. I have been eating much healthier, but it's hard to hit the elliptical when it's broken.
2. Make it to the Oregon coast. Nope.
3. Sponsor a child through Childcare International. Signed up to sponsor a little boy in India. I am excited to send our first check.
4. Paint at least one room in the house. Thinking about it.
5. Get my car back from the mechanic whose had it for four months rebuilding something. I don't want to talk about it.
6. Continue purging the house of unnecessary junk. Cleaned up the basement, made piles to go to Goodwill.
7. Read at least one book a month. Currently reading two.
8. Get more creative in the cooking department. Found new recipes for Cooking Day and tried 4 of them.
9. Make mini trips to Montana, Eugene, Seattle. Have to wait till weather is more cooperative.
10. Make plans to get out of town next winter - WAY out of town. Already cruising the net for Maui tickets and condos for Feb. 2010.

THERE ! Two blog posts to brighten your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home